“Teaching is the profession that makes all other professions possible.”
You have chosen a profession that provides the foundation for students to excel in their learning. Schools and education are the equalizers for individuals to rise above personal circumstances and achieve their goals and dreams.
What are you doing to help students learn? Are you one of the “great teachers” this program is about? If yes – Congratulations! You can help others in your school wanting to be great and effective. If no – then this workshop can help you professionally and personally in making the changes needed to make you one.
How you will benefit:
- Inspire your students to learn
- Impart proven learning strategies to your students
- Develop caring relationships with students
What is covered:
- Creativity – Its Place in Education
- Engaging Your Students
- Identifying Your Preferred Teaching Styles
- Left & Right Brain: Whole Brain Learning
- The Principle of Memory
What others are saying…
This is the best and most engaging and unique training I have experienced. Thank you.
– Michael Ong, Chartered Accountant, Crowe Horwath, Kuala Lumpur
I have learned something different about how to present to my students. I am inspired beyond words!
– Shima, Accounting Lecturer, Kolej Tafe, Seremban
Very inspiring. All teachers should go for this training.
– Radhakrishnan, Accounting Lecturer, Taylors University
The sharing session is very inspiring. The course leader is very passionate and enthusiastic about sharing knowledge.
– Rashinah Binti Hassen, Lecturer, University Teknologi MARA Sarawak
I believe that in whatever way, this course will make a change in the way we are teaching/giving lectures.
– Susana Narawi, Lecturer, UiTM Sarawak
The content is good and can be effectively adapted to my work. Besides, the course leader is talented, knowledgeable and inspiring. Great job!
– Haryati Bt Mohd Amran, Lecturer, Asia Pacific Language Centre, TPM, KL
This is the best course ever!
– Siti Mariam Mansor, Accounting Lecturer, UiTM, Perlis
Date: 20th JAN 2017
Venue: 27, Jalan Desa, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
– Jeyaraman Seenivasagam – Tony Buzan Licensed Instructor
S. Jeyaraman gained his teaching experience as tutor for Mathematics, Accounting and English for 10 years. Seeking to do more for his students he embarked on studying extensively about thinking and the human brain. Many of his students benefited from the techniques he shared with them to improve their grades within a very short time.
Since then, he has taught thousands of students, teachers and the public for the last 15 years not only in Malaysia but also in 7 other countries memory techniques, mind-mapping, creative thinking and creative teaching with consistently high ratings from participants.
Numerous participants have proven the methodologies work, by improving their students’ grades, efficiency and creativity within a short time. Jeya’s participants are of all ages, creeds, colors and backgrounds and he invites you to share this possibility.
As a trainer, he is an active member and past Vice President of Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS). He is a Licensed Tony Buzan Instructor for Mind Mapping and a PSMB Certified Trainer.