Get Found: How to connect to your customers in the Digital Age
Getting Your Business Online
- Why does being online matter?
- Why your business needs a website
- How to create your website and make it look good
- How your website is found on Google
- How to connect with local customers online
- How to build a community of loyal fans
- Serve on-the-go customers via mobile phones
- Understand what works through measurement
Marketing through Google
- Getting on Google and the benefits of being on Google
- What is AdWords
- Google Analytics The what, the why, the how
- Google Apps for Business
- Google Analytics for Marketing Initiative
How to use Social Media for Marketing:
Date, Venue and Fees
Date : 23rd Sep 2018
Duration: 10.00AM – 6.00PM
Venue : Successedge, 27-2, Jalan Desa, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur.
Fees: RM 456
Lunch and Tea breaks included
About the Trainer
Dr. Vijay Rajan got 14+ years of experience in Digital Marketing where in 9 years was with Oracle India in Digital Marketing. He was a part of the Global Marketing Shares Service and was a part of the of the team in the initial stage when ORACLE started the Online Marketing with a internal team, the team was started up with 10 member and he was one of them and when he quit Oracle the team was grown up to 350 members. He lead the NA, EMEA, APAC regional team promoting the internal products of Oracle. After quitting ORACLE, he got involved in Training and Coaching activities and also got a offshore team in India who execute the Digital Marketing Projects for his clients.
His area of expertise is in Online Marketing, Product Positioning, Lead Generation and Marketing Automation. With Oracle he was also engaged in assisting the team to understand the Strategic and Analytical aspect of the project. He interacts with the EMEA, NA & APAC regional POC and train them on the ORACLE standards and assets they need to provide us for creating the events and e-mail for promoting the Oracle Products.
Vijay holds a Doctorate in Management Studies from National Institute of Management (India). He hold a Masters of Studies in Information technology and Management and Graduated with a Bachelors in Commerce from Madurai Kamaraj University (India).