What do I need to be a good trainer/speaker? Could my sessions be improved? How can I better engage my audience? Do you ever ask yourself these questions? If your answer is ‘Yes’, this seminar is for you. This practical seminar will show you how to tell compelling stories and add humour to create fun, imagivative training sessions while motivating and inspiring trainees at the same time.
Jeyaraman uses his experience of unique blend of humour and story-telling to explain what you need to know about exgaging your audience and effecting changes in them.
What is covered:
- The ‘5 C’ formula for storytelling.
- Finding and delivering humor and anecdotes.
- Remembering a speech without notes or PPT.
- How to transition from ‘free to fee’ as a speaker (if you have not done so).
Your Trainer - Jeyaraman Seenivasagam
- Spoken to more than 68,000 people in 8 countries over the last 23 years.
- Master Trainer for the HRDF Train the Trainer course.
- Featured on Bernama TV, STAR, ASTRO, RTM, Expatriate Lifestyle, TV2 and foreign media.
- Current President of USJ Toastmasters Club.
- Winner of Humor Contest for 2018/2019 at division level (Division D – District 102)