What Will Students Learn?
- Determine how your Internet marketing strategy fits with your overall marketing plan
- Apply techniques to influence and engage your target market
- Weigh the value of using a distribution service for e-mail marketing campaigns
- Get started with search engine optimization
- Use online advertising to boost your marketing results
- Adjust your Internet marketing plan based on metrics and reporting
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining Internet marketing
- Creating an Internet marketing plan
- Extending your influence
- E-mail marketing
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Advertising online
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
Date, Venue & Fees
Date : TBC
Course : TBC
Duration: 10.00AM – 5.00PM
Venue : Successedge, 27-2, Jalan Desa, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur.
About the Trainer
Dr. Vijay Rajan got 12+ years of experience in Digital Marketing where in 9 years was with Oracle India in Digital Marketing. He was a part of the Global Marketing Shares Service and was a part of the of the team in the initial stage when ORACLE started the Online Marketing with a internal team, the team was started up with 10 member and he was one of them and when he quit Oracle the team was grown up to 350 members. He lead the NA, EMEA, APAC regional team promoting the internal products of Oracle. After quitting ORACLE, he got involved in Training and Coaching activities and also got a offshore team in India who execute the Digital Marketing Projects for his clients.
His area of expertise is in Online Marketing, Product Positioning, Lead Generation and Marketing Automation. With Oracle he was also engaged in assisting the team to understand the Strategic and Analytical aspect of the project. He interacts with the EMEA, NA & APAC regional POC and train them on the ORACLE standards and assets they need to provide us for creating the events and e-mail for promoting the Oracle Products.
Vijay holds a Doctorate in Management Studies from National Institute of Management (India). He hold a Masters of Studies in Information technology and Management and Graduated with a Bachelors in Commerce from Madurai Kamaraj University (India).