What Will Students Learn?
- Describe the value of social media to their marketing plan
- Create and launch a social media marketing plan
- Select the right resources for a social media marketing team
- Define how to use social media to build an internal community
- Use metrics to measure the impact of a social media plan
- Manage difficult social media situations
- Describe features of some of the key social media sites, including Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Decide whether a blog adds value to a social media plan
- Speak about specialty sites and social medial management tools
- Stay on top of social media trends and adjust their plan as the online world evolves
What Topics are Covered?
- What is social media?
- Understanding the marketing mix
- Developing a social media plan
- Building your social media team
- Using social media to build internal communities
- Analyzing your impact with metrics
- Keeping on top of the trends
- Damage control
- Using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter
- Building a blog or vlog (including using YouTube)
- Using specialty sites (e.g. Pinterest and Yammer)
- Using social media management tools
- Launching your plan
Date, Venue and Fees
Date : 27th Sep 2018
Duration: 10.00AM – 6.00PM
Venue : Successedge, 27-2, Jalan Desa, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur.
Fees: RM 456
Lunch and Tea breaks included
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
About the Trainer
Dr. Vijay Rajan got 14+ years of experience in Digital Marketing where in 9 years was with Oracle India in Digital Marketing. He was a part of the Global Marketing Shares Service and was a part of the of the team in the initial stage when ORACLE started the Online Marketing with a internal team, the team was started up with 10 member and he was one of them and when he quit Oracle the team was grown up to 350 members. He lead the NA, EMEA, APAC regional team promoting the internal products of Oracle. After quitting ORACLE, he got involved in Training and Coaching activities and also got a offshore team in India who execute the Digital Marketing Projects for his clients.
His area of expertise is in Online Marketing, Product Positioning, Lead Generation and Marketing Automation. With Oracle he was also engaged in assisting the team to understand the Strategic and Analytical aspect of the project. He interacts with the EMEA, NA & APAC regional POC and train them on the ORACLE standards and assets they need to provide us for creating the events and e-mail for promoting the Oracle Products.
Vijay holds a Doctorate in Management Studies from National Institute of Management (India). He hold a Masters of Studies in Information technology and Management and Graduated with a Bachelors in Commerce from Madurai Kamaraj University (India).