Your brand speaks for your company and its products and/or services. In today’s online-focused world, it’s important that your brand has a definitive, consistent, and responsive presence.
Whether you’re looking to build a brand from scratch, or strengthen an existing brand, this course will help you build a brand using social media. We’ll cover how to build a social media strategy, identify social media platforms that fit your brand, craft strong messages that will engage your audience, and evaluate and revise your strategy.
What Will Students Learn?
- Define terms related to social media branding
- Create a strategy for your social media brand
- Describe various social media platforms and identify what platforms fit your brand
- Communicate effectively over social media
- Deal with negative feedback and criticism
- Create a social media playbook to guide brand ambassadors
- Evaluate your brand strength and revise your strategy
What Topics are Covered?
- Defining the Terms
- Building Your Social Media Branding Strategy
- Identifying Your Social Media Audience
- The Key Social Media Platforms
- Creating Brand-Focused Messages
- Building Customer Trust
- Developing a Communication Strategy
- Reviewing and Revising
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small, interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion
Date, Venue & Fees
Date : 7th Oct 2018
Duration: 10.00AM – 6.00PM
Venue : Successedge, 27-2, Jalan Desa, Taman Desa, 58100 Kuala Lumpur.
Fees: RM 456
Lunch and Tea breaks included
About the Trainer
Dr. Vijay Rajan got 14+ years of experience in Digital Marketing where in 9 years was with Oracle India in Digital Marketing. He was a part of the Global Marketing Shares Service and was a part of the of the team in the initial stage when ORACLE started the Online Marketing with a internal team, the team was started up with 10 member and he was one of them and when he quit Oracle the team was grown up to 350 members. He lead the NA, EMEA, APAC regional team promoting the internal products of Oracle. After quitting ORACLE, he got involved in Training and Coaching activities and also got a offshore team in India who execute the Digital Marketing Projects for his clients.
His area of expertise is in Online Marketing, Product Positioning, Lead Generation and Marketing Automation. With Oracle he was also engaged in assisting the team to understand the Strategic and Analytical aspect of the project. He interacts with the EMEA, NA & APAC regional POC and train them on the ORACLE standards and assets they need to provide us for creating the events and e-mail for promoting the Oracle Products.
Vijay holds a Doctorate in Management Studies from National Institute of Management (India). He hold a Masters of Studies in Information technology and Management and Graduated with a Bachelors in Commerce from Madurai Kamaraj University (India).