Creative Thinking & Personal Effectiveness
Personal Effectiveness is the winning of respect, confidence and cooperation of others. These three qualities must be earned and not demanded. To do so, the personally effective person must be competent, honest and inspiring. He must have good self-esteem and good relationships with his supervisors, peers and subordinate.
Innovation is the lifeblood of a successful business. Without innovation the most successful business will ultimately stop growing. Only by drawing on the combined brainpower of all its employees can a firm face up to the turbulence and constraints of today’s environment.
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- creatively solve problems and make better decisions – faster
- plan and manage change more thoroughly and effectively
- generate more innovative ideas to enhance organisational performance
- Apply the qualities that will make them appreciate themselves better and achieve confidence and empowerment for greater productivity
- Take ownership to achieve personal and organisational goals
Part 1: Personal Leadership
- Take Responsibility
- The Power of Belief
- Develop Productive Habits
Part 2: Creative Thinking
- Thinking outside the box
- creative thinking to solve problems
- Applying creative ideas in real situations
- Dramatically increase your value in every area of your life
- Expand the way you think of yourself and the world around you
- Uncover your hidden asset – your mind and its tremendous potential
- Think creatively & innovatively to find new solutions to old problems
- See things in a new light and think, talk, act and work in new and innovative ways.
Jeyaraman Seenivasagam MSP, M.Ed.
A true enthusiast of memory systems and thinking, Jeyaraman has spent the last twelve years travelling around the region, namely Singapore India and Sri Lanka entertaining and training corporations, students and associations to adapt memory systems and creative thinking for their particular needs. He has trained more than 21, 000 people ranging from students to top management on memory skills, public speaking, creative thinking, study skills, communication skills and sales.
He has shared his ways of thinking creatively and having a trained memory locally and overseas at YMCA, FMM, Jaycees, National Science Centre, UPM and UM, La Farge, International Construction Consortium (Sri Lanka), Speakout International (Singapore), Aptech Computers (India) and many more.
Jeya has earned the coveted title of Malaysian Speaking Professional from the Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers and Masters in Education from the University of Rockhampton (US) specializing in Training and Development. He has also passed PSMB’s Train the Trainer program.