Building a Customer Driven Organization
2 days program
Why Improve Customer Service
Having the best quality in product is often not enough to be a market leader. Quality service is one of the most effective ways of getting ahead of the competition. Coupled with good relationship, excellence in service will ensure repeat business. Thus, the need for education of all the staff in the organization, right from top management to the front line cannot be over-emphasized.
What is customer service excellence
- The importance of service excellence
- Factors affecting excellence
- Climbing the ladder of customer loyalty
- Meeting the needs of different customers
Managing customer expectation gaps
- Defining customer satisfaction
- Build an organization that serves customers
- Focus the organization to fulfill customer needs and values
- Solicit customer feedback
Importance of teamwork in achieving customer service excellence
- Build greater commitment to quality customer service
- Develop greater loyalty to the company and each other
- Share values, objectives and a common language
How to handle difficult customers and complaints
- Understand the problem from the customer’s point of view
- Make it easy for customers to complain
- Build a culture for service recovery
Cultivate customer contact
- Establish rapport and connect through communication strategies
- Cultivating contact face-to-face, on the telephone, by writing and online
Who should attend
Front liners, Sales personnel, Supervisors, Executives and anyone who wishes to improve their skills in handling customer service in the organization.
- Develop a service culture that succeeds
- Apply proven techniques to get closer to your customers
- Leverage customer value dimensions for long-term profits
- Increase customer loyalty with effective service recovery
- Enjoy the results and winning reputation you deserve
- Achieve surprising and unbelievable service standards
Trainer – Jeyaraman Seenivasagam – ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor
Jeyaraman Seenivasagam has been a professional trainer for the last 20 years and his area of expertise is in Creative Thinking, Mind Mapping, Speed Reading, Presentation & Communication skills, Memory and Train the Trainer. Jeyaraman has a versatile background having served in insurance, sales & marketing, teaching, and training and development over 17 years with both local and multinational organisations. He has trained and spoken to m0re than 58,500 people in 8 countries, namely, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Brunei, Cambodia and Maldives. He is highly passionate about human potential and believes that anyone can achieve ‘Peak Performance’ with the right attitude, guidance and knowledge. He strongly believes that every individual is capable of maximizing his or her own potentials and talent to achieve excellence and they should continuously pursue the creative discovery of their abilities.
He is passionate in the area of mental skills and would like to see more people exposed to such skills that can help them bring out their hidden potential. He has had experiences in the teaching and marketing area from the time he started his career in many different facets from insurance to food manufacturing. He has taught more than 58,500 participants skills like low profile selling, mind mapping, creative thinking and problem solving, memory and also speed reading. Jeyaraman utilizes hands-on exercises, role plays and humour to enhance learning that actually stick.
Some of the organizations that have benefitted from Jeya’s expertise are Petronas, Bank Negara Malaysia, Shell Sarawak, Sarawak Energy, Sapura Kencana, Universiti Malaya, United Overseas Bank, Tourism Malaysia, Malaysian Institute of Accountatnts, Institute of Engingeers Malaylsia, Phillips, Siemens, La Farge, International Construction Consortium (Sri Lanka), Aptech Computers (India), Speakout International (Singapore), Mitsui Sumitomo, Askap Gold (Cambodia), Male Airport Authority (Maldives), Overseas Assurance Corporation, Great Eastern Life, Honda Malaysia, Multimedia University (Malacca), National Science Centre, Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers, Malaysian Employers’ Federation and Malaysian Airlines.
As a speaker he has won several speech and humor competitions including the first South East Asian “Articulate Speech contest”. He uses a hands-on approach in his presentation with lots of examples, anecdotes and real life applications. This enables participants to immediately apply the techniques to improve their efficiency in their work and personal lives.