Low Profile Selling
How to get bigger sales and more loyal customers
Why Low Profile Selling
Selling is a mental game and it gets tougher all the time. More than ever, the present day customer is more sophisticated and has higher expectations. “Low Profile Selling” will show you can sell in this fast-information, customer-service-oriented society.
You will also learn proven, practical, powerful techniques for preparing sales presentations and getting more and better referrals. Discard those ineffective high-pressure tactics and replace them with the more appealing consultative approach. “Low Profile Selling” gives you the psychological edge to win in this competitive, yet exciting game of selling, keeping your clients from dealing with the competition.
What is covered:
- The New Breed of Sales Professional:
- How the prepared professional can succeed in the 21st
- What kind of salesperson the modern consumer is in search of.
- Maximizing your communication skills.
- Developing your vocabulary for maximum effectiveness.
- First Impressions and How They are Created:
- Verbal and visual messages.
- Analysing the different personality types of buyers.
- Communication Strategies:
- Build rapport by remembering their names and important information
- Intensifying buying desire.
- Identifying buying signals and how to take advantage of them.
- Overcoming buyer’s feeling of insecurity.
- Test Consummators (Closing):
- Moving smoothly into the close.
- Reading what’s behind the words they say.
- Creating the consultative manner of the advisor.
- Handling Objections during the final close:
- “I want to think it over” close.
- “It costs too much” close.
- Handling the competition.
- Filling your sales pipeline.
- Proven tracking system for prospects and clients
- Planning and time management
- Becoming more effective with your time.
- Using mind mapping to plan and brainstorm for ideas.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Find qualified prospects.
- Build rapport easily.
- Make powerful presentations.
- Ask the right questions to build desire for your product.
- Motivate people to buy.
- Identify buying signals and close the sale.
- Get referrals from truly satisfied customers
Date, Venue & Fees
Date : TBC
Venue : TBC
Fees : TBC
Who should attend
Low Profile Selling is designed to benefit salespeople, managers, sales supervisors, entrepreneurs and everyone else who likes to learn the skills needed to deal with and succeed in the challenging and competitive world of finding and keeping satisfied customers.
Think Buzan Licensed Instructor, PSMB Certified Trainer & Certified NLP Practitioner
Jeyaraman Seenivasagam has been a professional trainer for the last 20 years and his area of expertise is in Creative Thinking, Mind Mapping, Speed Reading, Presentation & Communication skills, Memory and Train the Trainer. Jeyaraman has a versatile background having served in insurance, sales & marketing, teaching, and training and development over 17 years with both local and multinational organisations. He has trained and spoken to m0re than 58,500 people in 8 countries, namely, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Brunei, Cambodia and Maldives. He is highly passionate about human potential and believes that anyone can achieve ‘Peak Performance’ with the right attitude, guidance and knowledge. He strongly believes that every individual is capable of maximizing his or her own potentials and talent to achieve excellence and they should continuously pursue the creative discovery of their abilities.
He is passionate in the area of mental skills and would like to see more people exposed to such skills that can help them bring out their hidden potential. He has had experiences in the teaching and marketing area from the time he started his career in many different facets from insurance to food manufacturing. He has taught more than 58,500 participants skills like low profile selling, mind mapping, creative thinking and problem solving, memory and also speed reading. Jeyaraman utilizes hands-on exercises, role plays and humour to enhance learning that actually stick.
Some of the organizations that have benefitted from Jeya’s expertise are Petronas, Bank Negara Malaysia, Shell Sarawak, Sarawak Energy, Sapura Kencana, Universiti Malaya, United Overseas Bank, Tourism Malaysia, Malaysian Institute of Accountatnts, Institute of Engingeers Malaylsia, Phillips, Siemens, La Farge, International Construction Consortium (Sri Lanka), Aptech Computers (India), Speakout International (Singapore), Mitsui Sumitomo, Askap Gold (Cambodia), Male Airport Authority (Maldives), Overseas Assurance Corporation, Great Eastern Life, Honda Malaysia, Multimedia University (Malacca), National Science Centre, Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers, Malaysian Employers’ Federation and Malaysian Airlines.
As a speaker he has won several speech and humor competitions including the first South East Asian “Articulate Speech contest”. He uses a hands-on approach in his presentation with lots of examples, anecdotes and real life applications. This enables participants to immediately apply the techniques to improve their efficiency in their work and personal lives.