Low Profile Selling
How to get bigger sales and more loyal customers
Why Low Profile Selling
Selling is a mental game and it gets tougher all the time. More than ever, the present day customer is more sophisticated and has higher expectations. “Low Profile Selling” will show you can sell in this fast-information, customer-service-oriented society.
You will also learn proven, practical, powerful techniques for preparing sales presentations and getting more and better referrals. Discard those ineffective high-pressure tactics and replace them with the more appealing consultative approach. “Low Profile Selling” gives you the psychological edge to win in this competitive, yet exciting game of selling, keeping your clients from dealing with the competition.
What is covered:
- The New Breed of Sales Professional:
- How the prepared professional can succeed in the 21st
- What kind of salesperson the modern consumer is in search of.
- Maximizing your communication skills.
- Developing your vocabulary for maximum effectiveness.
- First Impressions and How They are Created:
- Verbal and visual messages.
- Analysing the different personality types of buyers.
- Communication Strategies:
- Build rapport by remembering their names and important information
- Intensifying buying desire.
- Identifying buying signals and how to take advantage of them.
- Overcoming buyer’s feeling of insecurity.
- Test Consummators (Closing):
- Moving smoothly into the close.
- Reading what’s behind the words they say.
- Creating the consultative manner of the advisor.
- Handling Objections during the final close:
- “I want to think it over” close.
- “It costs too much” close.
- Handling the competition.
- Filling your sales pipeline.
- Proven tracking system for prospects and clients
- Planning and time management
- Becoming more effective with your time.
- Using mind mapping to plan and brainstorm for ideas.
After this course, you will be able to:
- Find qualified prospects.
- Build rapport easily.
- Make powerful presentations.
- Ask the right questions to build desire for your product.
- Motivate people to buy.
- Identify buying signals and close the sale.
- Get referrals from truly satisfied customers
Date, Venue & Fees
Date : TBC
Venue : TBC
Fees : TBC
Who should attend
Low Profile Selling is designed to benefit salespeople, managers, sales supervisors, entrepreneurs and everyone else who likes to learn the skills needed to deal with and succeed in the challenging and competitive world of finding and keeping satisfied customers.
Who is conducting the seminar- Jeyaraman Seenivasagam M.Ed, MSP
Jeyaraman has been in the field of sales for a total of more than 15 years. He started his sales “career” while at still at school selling t-shirts and stickers to classmates. Since then he has sold quite a range of products and services like encyclopedias, exhibition space, industrial raw material, seminars and financial services.
Jeya brings with him a new approach to selling which is more consultative than high pressure. His range of customers has been from students to multi national corporations like F&N. He was instrumental in making his former company a market leader in the supply of fruit pulp to the various drinks manufacturer throughout the country.
Currently, he is a professional speaker. Having been conferred the Competent Toastmaster or CTM, he is also the past Vice President of Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers (MAPS). He has provided such training to various companies and organizations including Prudential, MCIS, Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers (FMM), Oriental Properties, Honda, Mitsui Sumitomo, Overseas Assurance Corporation, and International Construction Consortium (Sri Lanka).
Jeya has earned the coveted title of Malaysian Speaking Professional from the Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers and Masters in Education from the University of Rockhampton (US) specializing in Training and Development. He has also passed PSMB’s Train the Trainer program.