A good memory creates a big impression – 2 day program
What’s it all about?
Do you want to improve your memory? Learn how to really make an impact by remembering names and faces during presentations or be able to remember multiple details?
Our memory training course, led by an international memory expert, will ensure that you never forget a name, face or date, and always make a memorable impression. Learn the advanced memory techniques embraced by many leaders in their own fields, worldwide.
In a business environment it often means the difference between making a good impression and not. Being able to recall information effortlessly in meetings, presentations, conversations and conferences will give you confidence and impress others.
Better thinking, improved concentration and enhanced recall are all essential skills. On this 2 day interactive memory training course you will learn ground breaking memory techniques, proven to push your memory to an entirely new level. Besides improving your memory, this course also helps participants to plan their time and lives to achieve excellence.
Why Improve your memory & thinking?
- Remember more – never forget important information again. Easily remember names and faces; facts and figures; processes; appointments; lists; product information and important conversations – to name a few
- Increase your knowledge base – knowledge fuels success, helping you achieve more
- Create a good impression – being knowledgeable and informative will impress others
- Recall information easily – be prepared for any eventuality: meetings, sales talks, presentations and conferences
- Improve confidence – with a greater knowledge base and the skills to recall information easily, never again worry about saying the right thing
- Manage your time – get control of your time and your life by changing the way you think, work and deal with the never ending river of responsibilities that flows over you each day.
What You Will Learn?
- Whole Brain Thinking – Use synergetic thinking to unleash your brain’s creative power and overcome any mental barriers which may be holding you back. Learn how whole brain thinking can enhance your ability to imagine, associate, and continually improve your cognitive function and memory.
- How to improve memory – Through a series of interactive memory exercises and tasks, you will learn to use powerful techniques proven to boost your recall speed, which can be applied in any situation.
- The Major Memory System – Capture as much information as possible, create key associations to remember even the smallest of details, and become ‘brain-fit’.
- Practical strategies – learn memory techniques that will show you how to remember whenever and whatever you need to – numbers, speeches, facts, appointments, etc.
- Names and Faces – learn the skills to easily recall names and faces
- Personal Excellence – Optimize your time and get more done in less time. Focus on increasing your overall levels of productivity, performance and output, and on making you more valuable in whatever you do.
- Anyone that needs to:
- Become more successful at work
- Make the most of their time
- Develop, improve and manage their memory
- Improve knowledge and skills
What our past participants say:
Jeya has been very kind and attentive. He is just full of energy and humorous. I believe anyone of any kind will benefit from his wonderful memory skills. I certainly did. Hanzo Ng – The Sales Ninja
Very useful, learned a lot and it was fun. – Maimunah Abu Bakar, OECM Azagain Sdn. Bhd.
Our staff truly enjoyed your memory program. Harsha de Saram — International Construction Consortium, Sri Lanka
The memory workshop was very beneficial for our students and faculty. – RM. Venkatachalam, Aptech Computers, India.
Think Buzan Licensed Instructor, PSMB Certified Trainer & Certified NLP Practitioner
Jeyaraman Seenivasagam has been a professional trainer for the last 20 years and his area of expertise is in Creative Thinking, Mind Mapping, Speed Reading, Presentation & Communication skills, Memory and Train the Trainer. Jeyaraman has a versatile background having served in insurance, sales & marketing, teaching, and training and development over 17 years with both local and multinational organisations. He has trained and spoken to m0re than 58,500 people in 8 countries, namely, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Brunei, Cambodia and Maldives. He is highly passionate about human potential and believes that anyone can achieve ‘Peak Performance’ with the right attitude, guidance and knowledge. He strongly believes that every individual is capable of maximizing his or her own potentials and talent to achieve excellence and they should continuously pursue the creative discovery of their abilities.
He is passionate in the area of mental skills and would like to see more people exposed to such skills that can help them bring out their hidden potential. He has had experiences in the teaching and marketing area from the time he started his career in many different facets from insurance to food manufacturing. He has taught more than 58,500 participants skills like low profile selling, mind mapping, creative thinking and problem solving, memory and also speed reading. Jeyaraman utilizes hands-on exercises, role plays and humour to enhance learning that actually stick.
Some of the organizations that have benefitted from Jeya’s expertise are Petronas, Bank Negara Malaysia, Shell Sarawak, Sarawak Energy, Sapura Kencana, Universiti Malaya, United Overseas Bank, Tourism Malaysia, Malaysian Institute of Accountatnts, Institute of Engingeers Malaylsia, Phillips, Siemens, La Farge, International Construction Consortium (Sri Lanka), Aptech Computers (India), Speakout International (Singapore), Mitsui Sumitomo, Askap Gold (Cambodia), Male Airport Authority (Maldives), Overseas Assurance Corporation, Great Eastern Life, Honda Malaysia, Multimedia University (Malacca), National Science Centre, Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers, Malaysian Employers’ Federation and Malaysian Airlines.
As a speaker he has won several speech and humor competitions including the first South East Asian “Articulate Speech contest”. He uses a hands-on approach in his presentation with lots of examples, anecdotes and real life applications. This enables participants to immediately apply the techniques to improve their efficiency in their work and personal lives.