A good memory creates a big impression – 2 day program
What’s it all about?
Do you want to improve your memory? Learn how to really make an impact by remembering names and faces during presentations or be able to remember multiple details?
Our memory training course, led by an international memory expert, will ensure that you never forget a name, face or date, and always make a memorable impression. Learn the advanced memory techniques embraced by many leaders in their own fields, worldwide.
In a business environment it often means the difference between making a good impression and not. Being able to recall information effortlessly in meetings, presentations, conversations and conferences will give you confidence and impress others.
Better thinking, improved concentration and enhanced recall are all essential skills. On this 2 day interactive memory training course you will learn ground breaking memory techniques, proven to push your memory to an entirely new level. Besides improving your memory, this course also helps participants to plan their time and lives to achieve excellence.
Why Improve your memory & thinking?
- Remember more – never forget important information again. Easily remember names and faces; facts and figures; processes; appointments; lists; product information and important conversations – to name a few
- Increase your knowledge base – knowledge fuels success, helping you achieve more
- Create a good impression – being knowledgeable and informative will impress others
- Recall information easily – be prepared for any eventuality: meetings, sales talks, presentations and conferences
- Improve confidence – with a greater knowledge base and the skills to recall information easily, never again worry about saying the right thing
- Manage your time – get control of your time and your life by changing the way you think, work and deal with the never ending river of responsibilities that flows over you each day.
What You Will Learn?
- Whole Brain Thinking – Use synergetic thinking to unleash your brain’s creative power and overcome any mental barriers which may be holding you back. Learn how whole brain thinking can enhance your ability to imagine, associate, and continually improve your cognitive function and memory.
- How to improve memory – Through a series of interactive memory exercises and tasks, you will learn to use powerful techniques proven to boost your recall speed, which can be applied in any situation.
- The Major Memory System – Capture as much information as possible, create key associations to remember even the smallest of details, and become ‘brain-fit’.
- Practical strategies – learn memory techniques that will show you how to remember whenever and whatever you need to – numbers, speeches, facts, appointments, etc.
- Names and Faces – learn the skills to easily recall names and faces
- Personal Excellence – Optimize your time and get more done in less time. Focus on increasing your overall levels of productivity, performance and output, and on making you more valuable in whatever you do.
Who should attend?
Anyone that needs to:
- Become more successful at work
- Make the most of their time
- Develop, improve and manage their memory
- Improve knowledge and skills
What our past participants say:
Jeya has been very kind and attentive. He is just full of energy and humorous. I believe anyone of any kind will benefit from his wonderful memory skills. I certainly did. Hanzo Ng – The Sales Ninja
Very useful, learned a lot and it was fun. – Maimunah Abu Bakar, OECM Azagain Sdn. Bhd.
Our staff truly enjoyed your memory program. Harsha de Saram — International Construction Consortium, Sri Lanka
The memory workshop was very beneficial for our students and faculty. – RM. Venkatachalam, Aptech Computers, India.
THE TRAINER – Jeyaraman Seenivasagam, ThinkBuzan Licensed Instructor
A true enthusiast of memory systems, Jeyaraman has spent the last fifteen years travelling around 8 countries entertaining and training corporations, students and associations to adapt memory systems for their particular needs. He has trained more than 58, 000 people ranging from students to top management on memory skills, Mind Mapping, creative thinking, study skills, speed reading and sales.
He discovered his first memory technique when he was a tutor. Encouraged by praise from his friends, he began to find memory techniques could have a valuable role in other aspects of people’s lives. With a little ingenuity, he adapted the ‘memory trick’ to help his students with their work at school. The reward was a significant rise for many of them in their grades with little extra effort.
After he has taught the memory systems to his own students, with highly acclaimed results, there was a phenomenal demand for him to teach his systems to other schools and organizations.
Ever since then, he has shared his ways of developing a trained memory locally and overseas at Petronas, Bank Negara Malaysia, Siemens, Philips, Women’s Institute of Management, Malaysian Institute of Accountants, Institute of Engineers Malaysia, FMM, Jaycees, National Science Centre, UPM and UM, La Farge, International Construction Consortium (Sri Lanka), Speakout International (Singapore), Aptech Computers (India), Askap Gold (Cambodia), Male Airport Authority (Maldives) and many more.
Jeya is the Vice President of the Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers and member of the Global Speakers Federation. As a speaker he has won several speech and humor competitions including the first South East Asian “Articulate Speech contest”. He uses a hands-on approach in his presentation with lots of examples, anecdotes and real life applications. This enables participants to immediately apply the techniques to improve their efficiency in their work and personal lives.
He gives his topics a fresh perspective with humor keeping his audience awake and attentive. Jeya’s audiences are of diverse creed, color and age groups and he invites you to share this possibility. He has also a certified PSMB Trainer.