Our speed reading course will give you the essential speed reading techniques which will help you learn to read faster. This course is suitable for anybody who has a reading tray that is never empty.
Not only will you read faster, your retention levels will also increase. You won’t have a need to reread information. Improving your reading speed will stop your mind from wandering and help you remain focused.
These speed reading techniques are learnt through mind mapping and restructuring your comprehension for easy recall. The main outcomes of our speed reading courses are more confidence and more abilities to read information faster. Reading faster will help you to keep up to date with market information.
Speed Reading Course Outcomes
- Learn the five proven speed reading techniques
- Learn how to retain information for longer periods
- Improve reading speed with confidence
Apply these faster reading tactics to your work documents. You will notice yourself improving reading speed by 2-4 times.
Reading faster is simply a skill.
Download the speed reading course outline and submit your training request online.
- Create greater productivity related to reading, learning and analysis
- Keep abreast with critical reading relevant to core work activities.
- Keep up to date with correspondence (including email) from multiple stakeholders.
- Stop the mind from wandering and remain focused when reading
- Structure your understanding and be able to recall anytime
Your Speed Reading program will give participants the skills to:
- Improve their current reading speed by 2-4 times.
- Improve concentration when reading work related material.
- Develop mind mapping skills to assist with clarity of understanding.
- Increase comprehension levels so that the information is retained.
- Improve memory and recall by applying the technical reading strategy.
- Save time by being able to assess the relevance of material prior to committing to a full read.
- Read and research information on the internet faster.
- Get on top of projects by accumulating information faster.
- For maximum effectiveness, this program is best conducted as an in-house program.
- Venue: For your convenience, you can choose to conduct this program at your business premises. Alternatively, we can provide a training venue at a small additional cost.
- Duration: This program can be conducted as a one day or two days program.
- Target Audience: Employees, Supervisors, Team Leaders, Senior Managers or CEO’s
Date, Venue & Fees
Make Payment to Success Edge at May bank a/c no. 514440110078
Think Buzan Licensed Instructor, PSMB Certified Trainer & Certified NLP Practitioner
Jeyaraman Seenivasagam has been a professional trainer for the last 20 years and his area of expertise is in Creative Thinking, Mind Mapping, Speed Reading, Presentation & Communication skills, Memory and Train the Trainer. Jeyaraman has a versatile background having served in insurance, sales & marketing, teaching, and training and development over 17 years with both local and multinational organisations. He has trained and spoken to m0re than 58,500 people in 8 countries, namely, Malaysia, Thailand, Singapore, Sri Lanka, India, Brunei, Cambodia and Maldives. He is highly passionate about human potential and believes that anyone can achieve ‘Peak Performance’ with the right attitude, guidance and knowledge. He strongly believes that every individual is capable of maximizing his or her own potentials and talent to achieve excellence and they should continuously pursue the creative discovery of their abilities.
He is passionate in the area of mental skills and would like to see more people exposed to such skills that can help them bring out their hidden potential. He has had experiences in the teaching and marketing area from the time he started his career in many different facets from insurance to food manufacturing. He has taught more than 58,500 participants skills like low profile selling, mind mapping, creative thinking and problem solving, memory and also speed reading. Jeyaraman utilizes hands-on exercises, role plays and humour to enhance learning that actually stick.
Some of the organizations that have benefitted from Jeya’s expertise are Petronas, Bank Negara Malaysia, Shell Sarawak, Sarawak Energy, Sapura Kencana, Universiti Malaya, United Overseas Bank, Tourism Malaysia, Malaysian Institute of Accountatnts, Institute of Engingeers Malaylsia, Phillips, Siemens, La Farge, International Construction Consortium (Sri Lanka), Aptech Computers (India), Speakout International (Singapore), Mitsui Sumitomo, Askap Gold (Cambodia), Male Airport Authority (Maldives), Overseas Assurance Corporation, Great Eastern Life, Honda Malaysia, Multimedia University (Malacca), National Science Centre, Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers, Malaysian Employers’ Federation and Malaysian Airlines.
As a speaker he has won several speech and humor competitions including the first South East Asian “Articulate Speech contest”. He uses a hands-on approach in his presentation with lots of examples, anecdotes and real life applications. This enables participants to immediately apply the techniques to improve their efficiency in their work and personal lives.