Study Smart Formula
Does your child:
Forget what they learn quickly?
Struggle hard to get good grades?
Do last minute studying?
What Students Will Gain from the Study Smart Formula:
- Save up to 80% of revision time
- Enhance concentration and reduce distraction
- Be self-motivated to learn and finish assignments
- Remember and recall anything you learn easily
- Use Mind Maps to take notes and revise
- Read faster and more effectively with Power Reading
Course Outline: Study Smart Formula
- The Brain & How it Lear
- Understanding how the brain works
- Your logical left and creative right
- Multi-sensory learning
- How your brain learn new information
- Learning to Count from 1 – 100 in Japanese in less than 10 minutes
- Increasing your concentration
- How Your Memory Works
- Short term memory and long term memory
- Using the “IDAM” formula for remembering
- The Linking System
- Using the linking system to remember key points
- Transferring information to the long term memory
- Exercises in the Linking System
- Homophones – similar sounding words
- Using the homophones to remember technical words
- Exercises in Homophones
- Combining the linking system & homophones
- Timing your revision for maximum effectiveness
- Memory pegs – Number rhyme and number shapes
4.Mind Mapping & Power Reading”
- Introduction to mind mapping
- How to mind map
- Exercise 1 – Mind map on myself
- Exercise 2 – Mind map of a lesson
- Mind mapping assignments
- Power Reading with SQ3R
- Absorb more information with greater comprehension
- Changing from being passive to active learners
Date, Venue and Fees
Online Coaching – For the first time
Date : 27t to 31st May, 2020
Time: 8.00 p.m. to 9.00 p.m.
Location : https://goo.gl/maps/UhgwBWgqtoQ2
RM1,200 (normal for offline class)
Suitable for childred 7 years old and above. For younger children, it’s best to be accompanied by a parent.
Phone : 03-79814837 / 019-6693497
Account details: 514440110078 (Maybank)
Facilitator: Jeyaraman Seenivasagam, Think Buzan Licensed Instructor
– Involved in the field of education and training for 33 years.
– Trained more than 70,500 students and adults in 9 countries
– Featured on TV2, Star, Bernama TV and various international media
– Past Vice President of Malaysian Association of Professional Speakers
and Immediate Past President of USJ Toastmasters Club.
After attending Mr. Jeya’s study skills course, I taught my students the skills and their results improved tremendously. Thank you
Mr. Keong, Lecturer, Kolej Tunku Abdul Rahman, Setapak
By applying what I have learnt, I’ve cut my revision time from 3 hours to 20 minutes and become the top student in my engineering course. I also got a scholarship to study in Australia.
Joel Lee, Engineering Student, INTI College, Subang
Program Mind Mapping & Memory Skills ini adalah program dan penceramah yang paling bagus kami pernah adakan di sekolah kami untuk pelajar-pelajar Tingkatan 3 & 5. Terima kasih Mr. Jeya
En. Mohd Latiff, Student Counsellor, SMK Ketari, Bentong